Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful moms out there! Even if your babies are furry friends, I hope you celebrate being the best mom you can be!

No matter their age, remember to always see the best in your children and be excited by them! You have lots to learn from them!

Britty and Candi 1995

To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself.
~ Josh Billings

Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
~ Phyllis Diller

Your children will see what you're all about by what you live rather than what you say.
~ Dr. Wayne Dyer

Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means.
~ Albert Einstein


The best training any parent can give a child is to train the child to train himself.
~ A. P. Gouthey

Thank you to Britty for showing me how to give, be loyal, be open, and to trust.  I thought parenting was all about telling kids what to do and showing them, guiding them, and protecting them.  I had no idea until I met you, Britty!!  I am very proud of you, just like I was then in that photo above.  :)

Happy Mother's Day!  

No comments: