Inspires you to set and achieve your personal goals in life.
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
I think I love numbers and lists too much! When I read about the 101 things to do in 1001 days, I squealed. I HAD to do it too! Lol! :) I love this stuff and knowing me, I will do them all and more... so this is good for me to write out!
If you want to do it too - start now! It's very fun and I'd love some company with some of my goals.
Here are mine!
- make meditation a daily habit
- eat more raw vegan foods
- exercise regularly (no half-assed stuff!)
- hire a business coach
- keep vlogging daily on vegancandi every day no matter how shitty I look or feel!
- implement my database and CRM at work
- get a new tattoo (hopefully with a friend!)
- write in my gratitude journal every day
- keep in contact with my true friends regularly
- play a game every night with Britty (CLAMS!)
- finish reading ALL the books in my room!
- make lunch for a friend
- travel out of the country again!
- make the NYC trip happen and make it awesome!
- get a pedicure
- donate ALL the old clothes in the basement!
- rock climb on the kiddie wall (come on, it's damn scary to me!)
- proudly wear my red animal print bikini on the beach!
- use my new dehydrator for LOTS of vegan raw foods
- keep writing letters to my future husband to give on my wedding night! <3
- visit more professionals in my industry for my work blog
- focus on GREAT couples that I see
- drink more tea
- help strangers more - take time to notice them and offer help
- get to bed by midnight and wake up by 8 am every day
- take my multi-vitamin and calcium every day!
- keep an eye on inspirational people
- play my violin again
- take one day off per week and DO NOT WORK!
- pull my favorite recipes together to make one book of the "greats!"
- dance more!
- watch Moulin Rouge again! (always brings me great luck!)
- keep growing my container garden! (omg, I love it!)
- see the lawyer about the business plan
- take a walk in the rain at night
- do my strip aerobics workout! (without falling!) ;)
- eat more oils for soft skin! (mmm, coconut oil!)
- buy those sandals I've been staring at online
- invest in a few great, classic pieces of clothing to build the wardrobe
For more info on 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days, here is the link below and good luck! You can do it if you can imagine it!