Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Power of Acceptance - Debbie Ford

I was reading The 21-Day Consiousness Cleanse by Debbie Ford tonight and wanted to share this part with you and say:  stay healthy, stay happy, and accept what you cannot change:

"You must accept all that you are, all that you've been, and all that you will be in the future.

You have to accept that life is full of ambiguities, contrasts, and paradoxes, and that there will always be challenges for you to overcome.  You have to accept that every challenge is really an opportunity that is meant to help you grow, to evolve, to open up, and to reclaim wisdom."

Just a reminder to you to accept the things you cannot change.

2 comments:

connie said...

I just ordered this book off Amazon. I have tried many cleanses over the years, but I have no doubt a cleanse of my consciousness is what I really need.

I cant wait to receive my book!

Candi said...

You will love it!! I got a new little notebook dedicated to the cleanse and write it all out! It is very helpful and I hope you like it too!!