Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good News!

In a previous post, I mentioned that a business mentor and person I admire very much had been diagnosed with cancer. Brian Tracy has been combating cancer all these months and I had been watching his website and listening out for updates. I was so pleased to read that he was doing well, but I still worried!

Last night I received an update from Brian's top coach, Jim Masters. Jim works side by side with Brian in his coaching programs, business seminars and in many teleconferences and webinars. I have been fortunate enough to be part of these events and to get to know Jim more and more. On a call the other night, Jim gave an update as to Brian's health. I was happy the news was from Jim directly and not posted on a blog somewhere! I felt better to hear it from Jim and he did say that Brian is doing well. !!!! He confirmed Brian's blog post about his recovery and how the cancer cells have been removed and how he has hardly missed a beat during his treatment. (Why am I not surprised?) I told you he is a survivor! :) :)

I'm so happy that he is doing well and is still working with us live on our business program. He is even hosting another live two and a half day workshop this month and I know he will be amazing.

No comments: