Thursday, November 29, 2007

Viva Granola - Online Vegan Shop

Yay! My package came today!! :) I've been so excited since I first read about Gaia's new online vegan shop! I was lucky (and fast) enough to be her very first customer. <3 <3 Check out what I got!

Adorable logo, huh?


My stash!!! :)


Zooming in closer on those adorable bunny buttons and the chocolate filled candy:


Perk lip balm! :P As Gaia would say, "Ils sentent si bon qu'on voudrait les manger!" (I hope I didn't just ask you to marry me again, Gaia!)


The DVD I have been wanting for a long time now:


*********************

Thank you to Gaia and Viva Granola! I loved my package and even my free gift! :P The site is so cute and easy to shop in; I'll definitely be back there! Check it out for yourself!

www.vivagranola.com

<3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: